Our approach involves understanding and challenging our clients' situation and then building together for long term success. This involves:
- Working with our clients to fully understand their risks, issues, concerns and what success would look like.
- Understanding reality through face to face meetings with key individuals, reviewing documentation, compliance data, stakeholder commentary and media coverage and visiting relevant locations to audit actual performance.
- Partnering with our clients on the journey to realise their success through a respectful process of challenging then optimising systems and culturising the desired behaviours.
- Building capability and reinforcing desired cultures by coaching individuals, teams and deploying leading experiential learning techniques.
- Developing effective and cost effective action plans which are realistically resourced and geared to succeed.
- Always being available to provide hands on support, or at a distance to help ensure ultimate lasting success.
Long term success is achieved through engaging stakeholders, robust governance, authentic leadership, protecting people and building resilience.
- Good business and lasting success is built on making a sustainable profit whilst caring for customers, employees and those who work with an organisation, as well as caring for the environment and society in a way which fosters trust.
- Eliminating harm from a business is entirely possible and cost effective.
- Long term success is dependent on working ethically and transparently wherever in the World an organisation does business.
- Escalating bad news quickly is good for business. Suppressing it is potentially catastrophic for business and reputation.
- Consultants should treat their clients' money and time as if it were their own.
John and Frank have wide international experience and are able to adapt to the unique needs and demands of countries across the World. They have worked in six continents including significant assignments in:
Latin and Central America
- Costa Rica
- South Africa
We have built up a network of carefully chosen, trusted and capable associates to help us deliver our clients goals. Our associates include:
- A global network of experienced auditors capable of reviewing HSE and ethical compliance and beyond.
- Event organisers for experiential learning events and workshops.
- Film, sound crews and journalists to support experiential learning based ethics forums and crisis management simulations.
- Extended project management capability through change consultants, Apropro, when the desired outcomes involve complex multi stream change processes
About John and Frank
John and Frank are no ordinary consultants.
They both have over 35 years of hands on line management and consulting experience in international companies. Through this “inside out” perspective they know what tends to work and have experience in what can go wrong.
John has successfully lead large complex change projects and Frank has brought about successful cultural change both of which generated significant and lasting value and improved performance. They have both faced, dealt with and survived real reputational threatening crises.
John and Frank understand the relationship between wellness, employee challenge and satisfaction, fulfilment and performance. They also understand the dynamics and vulnerabilities of compliance processes and programmes and have developed the skills to tactfully and where necessary, confidentially, identify root causes of failures in order to develop and help deliver cost effective solutions.
John Anderson has over 35 years experience working with organisations to embed successful change and establish resilient harm free cultures. Much of his career in senior line and functional roles with ICI, Sasol and Smith & Nephew was spent working in developing countries and emerging markets leading major change projects, improving HSE and sustainability performance, supporting ethical business and developing crisis management capability.
Frank Rose has over 35 years international experience in the fields of strategy, governance, stakeholder engagement, optimising HSE and people performance, cultural wellness and developing leaders through mentoring and coaching. He worked for ICI in functional and business roles, including Chief Medical Officer and Group Vice President Sustainability, before moving to strategic sustainability consulting and leadership development in 2008.